Crawlspace Remedics can make sure your crawlspace is free from humidity, which can cause a myriad of problems. Homes are made to be airtight dwellings, although that is almost an impossible task. As any home ages, humid air is going to find a way inside and that applies directly to crawlspaces. When this occurs, the air condenses and that could create issues. That is when it is time to contact the professionals at Crawlspace Remedics.
It is important to know that half of the air that people breathe inside a home comes directly up from the crawlspace or basement area. This is problematic when the humidity is high and the following warning signs indicate you have a problem:
- Presence of mold and mildew
- Musty and stale odors
- Damage to the structure
- Growth of bacteria
- Rotting wood
All of this occurs because of humid air becomes trapped in a crawlspace and condensation starts to leave traces of water. This can be damaging to the structure, it can impact air quality and also hurt the energy efficiency of a home. Fortunately, there is a solution.
Experienced Team Of Professionals
The technicians at Crawlspace Remedics can fix humidity problems with the installation of a dehumidifier. These systems are complete with an automatic drainage system and filtration that removes mold spores. Our technicians will take the time to explain how the system works and homeowners can enjoy the following benefits that come from crawlspace dehumidification:
- Improved Health – A dehumidification system will reduce allergies and asthma issues while also preventing dust mites and mold from impacting your indoor air quality.
- Comfortability – When there is a lot of humidity in a crawlspace, the upstairs can get muggy. Controlling humidity will provide more year-round comfort.
- Energy Efficiency – More efficient home means more savings in your monthly energy bills. Air conditioners have to work much harder to compensate for high humidity levels in crawlspaces.
- Pest reduction – Rodents and other pests tend to gravitate towards moist places and crawlspaces without moisture provide no welcome mat for creepy critters.
- Structural integrity – Dehumidifying your crawlspace will protect the floors in your home from buckling and will also enhance the integrity of your structure.
When you are ready to enjoy all the benefits that come with crawlspace dehumidification in Rock Hill, SC, contact the experienced team of professionals at Crawlspace Remedics. We can provide an efficient and affordable solution that will improve the air quality and efficiency in your home.