Does the crawl space insulation in your home need replacement?
Crawl space insulation, as a part of overall home air sealing and insulation, helps maintain your entire home’s energy efficiency. Without insulation, heat and cool air are easily lost through the floor. Insulation also helps to preserve air quality and reduce energy costs.
Replacing your Insulation will:
- Reduce energy costs.
- Prevent moisture condensation.
- Enhance process performance.
- Reduce emissions of pollutants.
- Safety and protection of personnel.
- Acoustical performance: reduces noise levels.
Signs That Your Insulation Needs to Be Replaced
- Changing Indoor Temperatures. If the indoor temperature of your home is constantly changing, that’s a sure sign that your crawl space insulation should be replaced.
- High Energy Bills.
- Animal Infestation.
- Wet Insulation.
- Indoor Drafts.
A crawl space that is ineffectively insulated makes it difficult to retain the heat that’s pumped into your home, and in turn, causes a higher monthly energy bill.
If you find that despite your heater running all the time there is a distinctive draft in the house, it may be time to consider a crawl space insulation replacement.
We at CrawlSpace Remedics will get the job done right.